- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle):
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left):
- goth name (black and one of your pets):
Just watching Girl Meets World when I noticed something
Take a closer look
im not crying youre crying
So my tumblr dash is flooded with posts from like all the blogs I follow saying Robin Thicke is promoting non-consensual love or (sex) with his song Blurred lines which honestly bothers me because he’s promoting the opposite I can see where people are trying to flip around his chorus of “I know…
SO I’M STILL SEEING PEOPLE CALL THIS SONG RAPEY AND SO I’M REBLOGGING MY OWN POST FROM MOOONTHS AGO BECAUSE PEOPLE HATING ON ROBIN THICKE KILLS ME.
Seriously. Fact check. YES some parts are pretty sleazy, and are pick up lines that, let’s be honest… just wouldn’t work. HOWEVER, this is NOT a song about rape. Please just… stop trying to create rape culture out of whatever you can. This song is about a girl who is sending Robin mixed signals and he hates the blurred lines she’s creating of “does she like me?” “does she not like me?” he doesn’t know if she’s into him. He wants her to be, and is confident in himself, but is still waiting for the “blurred lines” to go away. Thank you, and goodnight.